Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

MY UNDERSTANDING ON NLP

Assalamualaikum and hye everybody

We meet again.. 


This is my fourth entry. Today I was given a task to write about my understanding on NLP. Honestly from deep of my heart, i dont know what it is NLP and what its all about. So i do some research and found a little bit about that.. Okay then lets me explain based on my understanding.




NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience.

NEUROLOGY - How andwhy people think the way we do
LINGUISTIC    - How we use both verbal and non-verbal language that describes our reality
PROGRAMMING - How our patterns of thinking and use of language within the context of our unique environments create and shape our thought, beliefs, behaviour, and perception of reality 

Neuro-Linguistic Programming is likeuser's manual for the brain, and taking an NLP training is like learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the ever-so-helpful "server" that is your unconscious will finally understand what you actually want out of life

NLP is the study of excellent communication-both yourself, and with others. It was developed by modelling excellent communicators and theraphist who got results with their clients. NLP is as set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that. It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results. 

You may watch this video for better understanding


I think thats all from me and till we meet again for the next entry πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ

Lots of love <3 Nur


No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS THAT I DO

Hai assalamualaikum everyone Today topic here is about things that i do in my life and why?? I might say that this is my last post and ...