Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

QARYAH AND ITS CONSTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY


Assalamualaikum and hye guys

So for this entry i was given a task to write out about qaryah and its constribution to the community. Qaryah means a group of villagers that sharing or stay near to the mosque. In this country we have a lot of qaryah in every state and i'm was the qaryah for Masjid Kubang Menerong. As we all know mosque is not only places that we go to pray but it also can build a strong relationship between the villagers.



Qaryah is very important to community because they will manage the mosque, cemetery of the qaryah and so on. Without qaryah , the mosque will not alive. Many activites that have done by qaryah such as class to perform hajj and umrah , iftar with community, talk by ustaz and etc.

Since my mom are one of the AJK at Masjid Kubang Menerong so i know a bit about activities that have done by qaryah. I always followed my mom and there a time when the qaryah invited a famous ustaz to give a talk such as UAI, Ustaz Haslin, Ustaz Abdullah Khairi and many more. At that time, many people come at mosque to see their favourite ustaz.

I thinks that all for this entry and till we meet again

Lots of love <3 Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS THAT I DO

Hai assalamualaikum everyone Today topic here is about things that i do in my life and why?? I might say that this is my last post and ...