Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ITS A FREE TOPIC

Hye.. Assalamualaikum. We meet again

So today  i have been given the opportunity  to write about anything that i want to share.  So here we go !!! I would like to share about my experience handle the mysterious thing. Don't be scared and don't shut down your laptop because i bet this story is not horror than your favourite movie Munafik 2.. Hahahaa.

Some person have been given superiority to see those thing and some person not. And those who not see must be grateful because they can live happily ever after without having a fear. Actually I'm not the one that can see those thing ,, but I have some experience to share. Not creppy at all

When i was in diploma, , i live in hostel. So i bet all of you must know that hostel is the famous place for ghost. One night at 3am, I had trouble falling asleep. My room was the entire top floor of the building with my bed and such being on the left side, the storage closets and drawer are being on the right. I was lying in bed when I heard a noise footsteps from outside of the room. Some of my roomate already sleep, and some of them are still at lower floor. The foot step plus rocking house sound come more and more closure at my room.  At this point I was freaking out and just buried my head under my blankets and not peeked out from it. Someones are coming from the door, i can hear that... Then i felt that, my hands are being touched by someone. Omg.... I slowly pull my blanket and overcome my fearness.. Nahhhh... SURPRISEEEE ... That was their plan.. They set it up for my belated birthday. Ya allah, at the time i felt like i want to cry and mad because they make my heart shocked. They know that my weakness is that 'thing' so they make it real. They just pretend to sleep to cover their plan. That was the one memory i can't forget until now.


I have to cover up my face w love emoji bcause my face are totally pale due to shock..haha 


Thank You readers and Sorry for the plot twist... We'll see again next time

Lots of love, Nur <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS THAT I DO

Hai assalamualaikum everyone Today topic here is about things that i do in my life and why?? I might say that this is my last post and ...